Real Name: Paul Ragusa
Aliases: None Known
Wanted For: Armed Robbery, Arson
Missing Since: June 14, 1996
Details: Paul Ragusa was a leader of a small gang in New York City, but wanted to be higher in the gang society. He began his own personal "crime wave", and began robbing banks, setting fires, and actually shot and injured a security guard during a robbery on June 23, 1993. Although thirteen of the gang members were arrested, Ragusa remains at large and is now on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list.
Extra Notes: This case first aired on the May 22, 1998 episode.
Results: Captured. In January of 1998, Ragusa turned himself in to the authorities. He's now serving a 19-year sentence.
- Paul Ragusa on the FBI Website
- 14 in New Gang in Queens Are Charged in Major Crimes
- Punk's Bad Like Dad Paulie Got Head Start On Trip To FBI'S List
- FBI Top 10 Fugutive Surrenders to Feds
- Wanna-be set to Plead in Gang Case