Other Unsolved Mysteries SitesEdit
- Unsolved Mysteries Site
- Unsolved Mysteries On-Line
- Unsolved Mysterires Headquarters
- Unsolved Mysteries at Spike
- Unsolved Mysteries at Myspace
- Unsolved Mysteries at IMDB
- Unsolved Mysteries at TV.com
- Unsolved Mysteries Forum (Unofficial)
- 27 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Unsolved Mysteries
- The Doe Network for Missing Persons
- The Charley Project Missing Persons Page
- The Mysterious Animals Website
- In Memory of Robert Stack
- A Tribute to Robert Stack
- Virginia Madsen Fan Club
- Pasadena City Hall at Wikipedia - Location where Robert Stack filmed the host sequences -
- Robert Stack and John Walsh (America's Most Wanted) vs. Jack Palance (Ripley's Believe It Or Not) and Leonard Nimoy (In Search Of) on Grudge-Match.com
For creating new entries to the site, here's what you do:
1. Open the appropriate template below, click EDIT to open the template, copy/paste the template with your mouse and then click SAVE. Do not alter the template.
2. Go to the link with a missing file. These usually open ready to edit. If there is no link, let me know, I'll add it. Cases get links in both Case-Files and the Episode List. Once you have opened the missing profile, copy/paste the template in the space and add all the information relevant to the case, erasing the info in the <...>. Check the Instructions page for an overview of how cases have been created.
3. When you are finished, click SAVE PAGE at the bottom. SUMMARY is optional, click MINOR EDIT or WATCH THIS PAGE, only if you have an account and wish to track your additions to the site. 4. For cases not featured on Unsolved Mysteries, we're looking for cases with links to other cases or cases with unique situations. Just treat them like a regular UM Cases with proper credits under Extra Notes.