Real Name: Julie Ann Weflen
Nicknames: No known nicknames
Location: Spokane, Washington
Date: September 16, 1987
Occupation: Power Equipment Technician
Date of Birth: May 3, 1959
Weight: 110 pounds
Marital Status: Married
Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Details: On September 16, 1987, Julie Weflen vanished from her work at the Bonneville Power Administration in Spokane, Washington. Her personal items were found next to her truck shortly afterwards. Police believe that she was abducted by two men and was later murdered, although she has never been found. There is an $80,000 reward for information in her case; the BPA is offering an additional $25,000 reward as of March 15, 2012.
Suspects: None known
Extra Notes: The case was featured as a part of the October 25, 1989 episode.
Results: Unsolved. True crime author Ann Rule included a chapter about Julie's abduction in the book, "Kiss Me, Kill Me," in 2004. To this date, Julie has never been found and there are still no suspects in the case.
- Julie's case on Wikipedia
- Julie's case on the Charley Project
- Julie's case on the Doe Network
- Missing on the job
- Missing woman’s ex-colleague brings attention to 1987 case
- Amateur sleuth says 25-year-old case of missing BPA worker Julie Weflen 'can be solved'
- Julie Weflen on Find a Grave